End of the year feedback- Fuji 2022

Sharathc47

Let’s all discuss the things you would like to improve/ implement in 2023 for fuji 

I am interested in fuji. Let’s create different threads for respective camera brands 

We can share this feedback also with fujirumours, which people from fuji insiders definitely read and acknowledge the demands of the video professionals. 

My feedback would be 

1. Box camera with similar specs to Fuji xh2s and internal e-nd filter 

2. Power zooms 16-55 f2.8 and 50-140 f2.8 with no exposure changes+ parfocal + breathing correction 

3. Cinema primes of recently released 1.4 primes 

4. Improved autofocus in 4k 120p + touch to track 

5. Wide angle prime 11/12/13 whatever f1.8/2 atleast 

6. Firmware updates with anamorphic desqueeze and shutter angle 

Share yours

lets do this every end of the year.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

If the XH2/S had kept the tilt screen a la XH1/XT3, I would have bought 3 of the things after using them professionally for 8 years from Pro1 to XT3.

Moved to L Mount for ‘21 and ‘22 and WOULD without question have gone fully back to Fuji for ‘23 but for the straw that broke the camel’s back for me, - the flip out screen.

XT5. Yep, perfect…except for the reduced video spec, no battery grip option and worst of all, no fan option.

Loved the XH1 at the time. XT3 topped it in several ways except lack of IBIS and all Fuji had to do was put the XT3 spec in the XH1 body.

🤪