Sony and overheating

newfoundmass

I've seen the overheating tests but most of them have been in either a climate controlled room (70f or so) or in direct sunlight. While kind of helpful, the majority of my work is done indoors sometimes in really high temperatures but hardly ever in direct sunlight. 

If I'm using a couple of A6600's to film an indoor sporting event that lasts all day (with up to 2 hour takes) in 90-95+ degree temperatures (sometimes really humid too) is that going to be a problem? I'd ask about the A7siii too, but I don't know if many people have had the opportunity to test it out in those conditions. 

Any user experiences? 🙏🏻

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
2 hours ago, newfoundmass said:

I've seen the overheating tests but most of them have been in either a climate controlled room (70f or so) or in direct sunlight. While kind of helpful, the majority of my work is done indoors sometimes in really high temperatures but hardly ever in direct sunlight. 

If I'm using a couple of A6600's to film an indoor sporting event that lasts all day (with up to 2 hour takes) in 90-95+ degree temperatures (sometimes really humid too) is that going to be a problem? I'd ask about the A7siii too, but I don't know if many people have had the opportunity to test it out in those conditions. 

Any user experiences? 🙏🏻

In church 30 grad celcius with A6400 2 hours with no problem. Maybe with Ibis on A6600 is different ??