samsung s20

leslie

ok I have the s20, as phones go and in my limited experience seems ok . The camera side of things is an improvement on my last phone i reckon as well. 

My question is, does anyone have experience with the blutooth  shutter buttons ? Most promise to work with the camera but i'm unsure if they allow control of the video as well. I have been playing with the slow motion aspect and while starting and stopping a slow motion video is doable. Doing the same with super slow motion is proving vexing as by the time i start it and reposition myself, the slice of time the camera grabs is half gone. 

I have googled it but i have found not much certainty on the issue. some say it works others claim its sporadic. i am hoping for something a bit more concise from the forum. 

I do wonder with the rise of camera phones and their improvements, if maybe there isn't room for a phone sub forum on the eoshd platform. Of course i'd like it steered towards the cinema side of things, i"m sure there's plenty of  sites out there for the more mundane aspects of phones It might help organize matters a little and maybe threads are less likely to fall of the main page quite so quickly.  Not sure if its ben suggested before, food for thought.  

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs