Gudsen Moza Aircross 2

mojo43

I have been in love with the first version of the aircross for over a year and use it on all of my projects. The new version is out and it is even better than the last. The only thing is that I don't find it packs easily, but other than that I am a convert. I did a quick review about it. Oh and I am not affiliated in any way to Gudsen

• 3 months later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
19 hours ago, Emanuel said:

@mojo43 what happened there going along such extreme variable results comparing the footage in-between 1:09 and 1:24 with the next other to come from minute 1:44/1:45 as for instance on the following video?

I am not sure I understand the question? Are you asking why it is shaky between 1:09 and 1:24 and not after? If so, I believe I am running between 1:09 and 1:24.

5 hours ago, mojo43 said:

I am not sure I understand the question? Are you asking why it is shaky between 1:09 and 1:24 and not after? If so, I believe I am running between 1:09 and 1:24.

Indeed, I see some others noticed on YT comments but you didn't address the note... so nothing about the performance of the device then? Just circumstances how you operate the whole thing?

18 hours ago, Emanuel said:

Indeed, I see some others noticed on YT comments but you didn't address the note... so nothing about the performance of the device then? Just circumstances how you operate the whole thing?

I must have missed those comments. I would say it would have to do with getting more comfortable with it as well as I changed the settings. The grip is different on this version so probably through me off a bit.