micro usb to 2.5mm jack

thephoenix

hi all

to be able to use my fuji xt3 with my moza air 2 i am looking for a micro usb to 2.5mm jack cable.

i guess it does exist, maybe as a triggering cable for some camera brand but has a specific name.

found the fuji rr80 cable that could be it but it is a bit long and has some kind of central thing that adds weight as i need short cable like 20cm http://www.reddotphoto.com.sg/jjc-2-5mm-male-to-fuji-rr-80-cable-k.html

the other solution would be a short 3.5 to 2.5 jack as i have a mini usb to jack adapter from gopro but cannot find such a short cable.

GoPro-Adaptateur-Mic-3-5mm.jpg

what i exactly need is that

fuji_cable_pinout.png.dddd64c83bff1c6683de7af5046d86b4.png

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Super Members

If it is an RR80 then this is a compatible one with a less prominent shell (which I'm presuming are for for the resistors) and a coiled cable which you should be able to cable tie up if you want it shorter.

s-l5002.jpg.b3b7d0d6f6a3a59fbd18768c93434b0a.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cable-Met-K-Compatible-with-the-Remote-Release-Fujifilm-RR-80/352279060053?hash=item520577de55:g:peIAAOSwD~FbwLjF

If you want to make it permanently shorter then just cut and splice after the housing like this 

s-l5003.jpg.ddf35b0c0c67c272adec1300e9181966.jpg

thanks

how good is that seller...

Postage to: Worldwide

Excludes: United States, Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, PO Box

wrote him anyway to know if he ships to france as i hope this is a mistake, who doesn't ship to france or germany when you are in germany ??

• Super Members
14 minutes ago, thephoenix said:

thanks

how good is that seller...

Postage to: Worldwide

Excludes: United States, Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, PO Box

wrote him anyway to know if he ships to france as i hope this is a mistake, who doesn't ship to france or germany when you are in germany ??

This one is less picky about sending to his own country ;)

https://www.ebay.es/itm/Anschlusskabel-passt-zu-Fujifilm-HS50EXR-fur-Kabelausloser-Auslosekabel-RR-80A/272844853447?hash=item3f86d210c7:g:i2kAAOSwng9ZuEii