Hypergonar 16 STOP First Test Video/Rig Help Needed!

Engr

Noob here! Finally managed to assemble my Hypergonar 16 STOP (model 6) BUT, not knowing how big the entire setup was I took it out for a handheld shoot. At the end of the shoot above the setup almost fell apart at the M42 to NEX adapter (hence the distortions at parts of the video)! Would like to ask the masters here what would be a good rig for such a setup below:

HCDNA>16STOP>REDSTAN>TAKING LENS>M42toNEX adapter>A7S2

Thanks!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I am not sure to understand what you really are looking for but a base plate and some 15mm rods paired with a lens support will probably help you. You might want to add a rapido technology metal jacket ensemble to wrap your setup. I went this way and never looked back.

My setup looks like this:

I used a lens collar to secure the ISCO in place, and then screwed it into a baseplate from aliexpress, which allows me to change the height. 

Here is the link to the baseplate:

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b9fcKPHR

(pictures show a version with plastic knobs, but in the end I got metal ones; quality is okay) 

BURST20181127170856691-01.jpeg

BURST20181127160514801-01.jpeg