Sign in to follow this  

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Matthew Hartman
      I've been enjoying this community immensely so I thought I would give back to the community and offer my two Rokinons and a very good bargain that would be very difficult to find elsewhere. I'll be moving into a different system soon, otherwise I would be keeping these awesome lens'.
      **IN EXCELLENT CONDITION**
      Rokinon 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Samsung NX Mount
      Nano Crystal Coating System (NCS) for increased light transmission and reduced internal reflections Fast F2.0 maximum Aperture + close-focusing to 9.5 inches = maximum versatility in all shooting conditions Optimized for excellent optical quality and true ultra-wide 110 degree edge to edge coverage with APS-C sensor digital cameras Utilizes 3 high precision (2 Aspherical + 1 ED) lens elements for superior image quality Inner focusing system (IF) - length doesn't change and front element does not rotate - keeps integrated petal-type lens hood properly oriented End cap and lens cover $200.00 USD ($20 shipping estimate to U.S. only)
      Rokinon 135mm F2.0 ED UMC Telephoto Lens for Samsung NX Mount
      Rokinon Ultra Multi-Coated (UMC) Optics Minimum Focusing Distance of 2.6 ft. with fast apertures of f2.0 - f22 Features 9 diaphragm blades Removable lens hood  End cap and lens cover $400.00 USD ($20 shipping estimate to U.S. only)
      As a set = $550.00 USD ($40 shipping estimate to U.S. only)
      Accept Paypal.
      ACTUAL PHOTOS BELOW:

• By andrew berekdar
      Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera for sale, with a Smallrig cage and handle, battery and a Rokinon 12mm f2 lens.
      Camera used twice and in immaculate condition (still boxed).
      £900
      London collection

• By Jorge Antonio Molina Cuquerella
      Mostly sonya7s2, some bm pocket sprinkled here and there. Graded in resolve, ohhh and the joy of using logarist. I hope you'll enjoy it (there's English and korean subs burnt-in) 

• By Jorge Antonio Molina Cuquerella
      I'm using eoshd's profile lately whenever I'm using a sony but I made an exception in this case because I was afraid it could lead to unforeseen issues with the blacklight. Shot with a 50mm lensbaby which turned out to be a great combo to add to the blacklight setup. Shot in 6 hours, ultra-low budget music video. It's a very simple concept but I hope you'll have a good time watching in it. Shot in Dominican Republic.