Micro Doc - Craig Fraser

Matt Kieley

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Great looking footage, Matt! That G7 and 12-35 combo is lookin great. So you used a curved dolly track filming on the wide end of 12mm? Looking exellent.

I think you make every camera shine with your lighting and set up of a scene. Great work! Did you shoot more for hecticfilms? cheers

15 hours ago, PannySVHS said:

Great looking footage, Matt! That G7 and 12-35 combo is lookin great. So you used a curved dolly track filming on the wide end of 12mm? Looking exellent.

I think you make every camera shine with your lighting and set up of a scene. Great work! Did you shoot more for hecticfilms? cheers

Thanks! I've actually been working with Hectic Films since 2005 but this year the founder/director started a commercial production business and has been paying me to edit and shoot stuff full time. 

I shot all of my stuff on a cheap regular generic 32" slider from ebay. 

Cool! Gonna watch more of their videos. It´s a fun thing because of the BTS knowledge you´ve been giving to all of us here on EOSHD.

That makes watching even more worthwhile regarding a learning effect. Great stuff. Fuzzynormal of EOSHD is also a shooter who makes these small

cameras shine in a very elegant and seemingly effortless manner. Art of Zen. Thanks for showing!

Slider, no curve tracks then. You must be a wizzard of optical illusion then :)

17 hours ago, PannySVHS said:

Cool! Gonna watch more of their videos. It´s a fun thing because of the BTS knowledge you´ve been giving to all of us here on EOSHD.

That makes watching even more worthwhile regarding a learning effect. Great stuff. Fuzzynormal of EOSHD is also a shooter who makes these small

cameras shine in a very elegant and seemingly effortless manner. Art of Zen. Thanks for showing!

Slider, no curve tracks then. You must be a wizzard of optical illusion then :)

Thanks, that's very encouraging! All you do to make it seems like a curved dolly is set up the slider like you would for any lateral slide, but begin with the camera at a 45 degree angle, and end it on a 45 degree angle, panning the camera as you track.