5,000,000 ISO low noise color night vision camera

jcs

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Yeah it's pretty neat, like an A7S II on steroids and PCP. Uh, yeah, sure, that's not only Area 51 but specifically S4, where they test out the low flight characteristics of reverse-engineered space saucer shipmobiles. The one in the video is the 'sport model' Bob Lazar spoke of ;)

I did a photoshoot in Sedona recently, and when looking for places to shoot, saw ads for UFO Tours, which guaranteed(!) sightings. I watched a video showing what the experience was like, and the tour guide was yelling- 'look there's one now!!' and people can be heard gasping in the background and asking questions for confirmation 'is that really a UFO' or something and they guide yelled 'yes!!'. I waited for the UFO to 'take off' and go up but it never did. Guess they had to use an ATV or Jeep and couldn't afford or handle the complexity of a drone for their UFO hoax tour. It's folks like these who give the real UFOs* and folks reporting them a bad name ;) 

* advanced technology, most likely from government sources on Earth, with super cool advanced flight properties, possibly including mass reduction effects to allow for rapid accel and sharp turns etc. BTW there's a cool documentary where the US government encourages misinformation promoting aliens to cover up govtech, Mirage Men http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2254010/