Vimeo Pro convert options?

Turboguard

I just finished a music video that is premiering on Vice on Monday. The artists paid for a Vimeo Pro account which will let me upload 5Gb, now I have a 2160p Prores 422 file that I wonder if anyone here could help me figure out the best conform for uploading to Vimeo for best quality under 5Gb.

I do have a small amount of grain and am worried stuff will look weird from reading other posts on Vimeo and added grain. Read different things everywhere, and because of work and Vice wanting to review the video beforehand I don't have time render out different options with different codecs.

Am most grateful for any help on this fellow forum friends!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Hi, I have a Vimeo Pro account and just tested 4K H.265 from Premiere Pro CC (default settings for H.265 4K with 'Good' selected under Quality (setting this higher will take more time to encode)). I would expect H.265 to provide the best quality for 4K if ProRes 422 exceeds 5GB for your video. With the default PP CC H.265 4K settings, the 4K result looks good for a 5s test. Suggest trying short clips and reviewing them to make sure quality is OK and no issues with color/gamma etc., then encode and upload the whole thing. Use the highest bitrate that will fit under 5GB. If your NLE doesn't provide H.265, start with the 4K settings here: https://vimeo.com/help/compression (and set bitrate as high as possible to keep under 5GB).

• 4 months later...