Don't forget to disable IBIS when "Anamorph"

Grimor

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

once i had shooting with a7sii, didnt had time to test it so i just set it 'manually' to focal_length_of_taking_lens divided by 2. Did u do the same? Otherwise IBIS to strong for horizontal plane (in my humble understanding of how it works). In my case there was some shots with whobling but not much and i think u get the same amount without any ana.

I get "strong whobling" with the G80 (first firmware) and i think i was lossing my anamorphic atachment, but not. it was rock solid.

Then i realize that new Ibis was the reason why my footage was like under drugs.

Vertical axis of the lens is fixed and sensor axis are moving all the time (if handheld) so everytine change the aligment.

I think is more evident with modern IBIS and 2x anamorphic  ratios.

I dont really know what focal length set manually. The same as lens? The Full frame equivalent? or divided x2?