Crop modes closest to super 16mm

markm

The frame size for Super 16mm is 12.52 x 07.41 mm Diameter 14.5mm

GH2 for example Crop mode is 7.20 x 05.35 mm Diameter  09.0mm

So what DSLR's have crop mode with a frame size closer to Super 16mm film?

I can't work out the crop factor so I would like the frame dimensions.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

i plan on dissembling an rx100 and fitting a emount to the front so c mount and arri 16mm lenses can be used

That would be awesome considering its image quality, and its sensor is pretty much the same size as S16!

However, you might get a bunch of errors once you remove the lens, not sure how usable it will be after that, but if you're brave enough to do it, please let us know the results! :)

(if you open it, maybe there's an easy way to just disconnect the lens before actually removing it, so you can see if it would still power up and work in manual mode)

unsure.  but i know shutter speed is limited to 1/100th sec meaning you cant get 1/50th or slower.  i plan on dissembling an rx100 and fitting a emount to the front so c mount and arri 16mm lenses can be used

Funny really how non of the manufacturers have caught on to how a super 16mm sensor camera would sell by the bucket load with lots of people happy to be able to reuse old 16mm lenses.

Even after the digital Bolex and lots of posts. They must be either stupid or something tactical I have missed.