Flolight Bladelight

Pyriphlegethon

Has anyone else here had experience with Flolight's Bladelight? I have spent some time with it during a couple shoots now and been quite impressed. Color rendering is good and form factor is pretty unique. The flat panels have their place I suppose, but, after purchasing several a few years ago, have rarely actually used them. They seem like the type of thing I most often see used atop a camera hotshoe from the guys who bring their cameras to document NAB :)

I wrote up a fairly long review of sorts here if you're interested in the Bladelight.

A field-power option would be nice, but, at least the one I have, is only AC power.

_JJF3435.JPG

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 12. huhtikuuta 2016 at 0:45 AM, Pyriphlegethon said:

Has anyone else here had experience with Flolight's Bladelight? I have spent some time with it during a couple shoots now and been quite impressed. Color rendering is good and form factor is pretty unique. The flat panels have their place I suppose, but, after purchasing several a few years ago, have rarely actually used them. They seem like the type of thing I most often see used atop a camera hotshoe from the guys who bring their cameras to document NAB :)

I wrote up a fairly long review of sorts here if you're interested in the Bladelight.

A field-power option would be nice, but, at least the one I have, is only AC power.

_JJF3435.JPG

Well written and detailed review. Thanks for that. I have been eyeing this one for a while. Seems like really versatile light.

Would you consider making a little video demo on using it in different ways.