Movie music?

Tsarbomba

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Depends. Even if you bought it through itunes.

First and foremost, you might want to look into royalty free music and scores first.

Then, after that... if you have already set your mind to a specific song that isn't part of the royalty free music/score set, then you have to talk to the author and get permission.

If you are not going to make money from your video, and just want to do it for fun and post it on youtube... edit and throw it in your video anyway. And, when its time to post it on the tube, put a disclaimer in the description saying that "you do not own the music, name original author and that you are not making money from the video." Worse case scenario, they will take the video off your channel... you won't get sued... end of story. I've done this a few times, and the worse thats happened to me is that they took it off for a couple of days, I didn't complain and after that they figured out that I wasn't making money off of it, and they put it back up.

I have the rare fortune among the filmmakers I know to have a music performance degree, so I typically write tracks myself. But when time doesn't allow, I usually search The Music Bed or Premium Beat for more budget conscious projects. 

"Cinematic" is likely the genre you'll want to be searching for 

Come on man... its easy...

Start by entering "free instrumental music" in a google search.

Look for "library of free music"; "royalty free scores" and various variations of that...

Do you have a favorite movie? show?

Okay, let me give you an example... I'm sure most of us love Nolan flicks... Dark Knight, Inception, etc.

Well, if you imdb his movies, he reuses one composer... Hans Zimmer

Go to youtube and type in Hans Zimmer and pow...

Similarly, you can type in something like Godzilla soundtrack and get a load of stuff.