Best Primes for GH2

HurtinMinorKey

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
best value primes IMO are the OM zuikos. non Mc coated ones tend to work well for video and have a nice flare and the focus pull is nice and smooth. however due to being originally for full frame 35mm film there are limited wide angles. the wide angles go for huge amounts at the moment. i suppose a 21mm, 28mm, 35mm and 50mm set could be had for under 500gbp - the majority of the price being on the 21mm, an 18mm will be harder to trace at a good price. being that they are all around f2.8 and f3.5 means you will need more light. But outdoors, f2.8 and f3.5 still gives lovely depth of focus control while being sharper overall. on the flip side, for the same money look at the Tokina AT-x 11-16mm f2.8. its gonna be sharp enough and bright enough for most applications.

I really like the Yashica f2.8 24mm its C/Y mount and is very very sharp like a Carl Zeiss Flektogon
it's like having a 50mm prime on a 5d . I like this lens alot !

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Asahi Pentax Takumar 17mm F4 is also very good [/font][/size]

Carl Zeiss 35mm f2.4 Flektogon is very good on the GH2 amazing bokeh
Pentax 40mm pancake lens I like this too for close up head shots

An amazing zoom is the Fujinon f1.7, 9-105mm its B4 mount and simply stunning!!
has the 2x function on it so you dont need to use EX TELE MODE
I cannot stress how good this lens is its very useful! the zoom is insane! and sharp.