NX1 won't manual focus - arghhhh...

tombrown1

This is absolutely nuts. Samsung has set a new (high) standard in responsiveness through firmware updates. Yes, there are a lot of quirks in the camera still, but you need to understand this is Samsung's first foray into pro cameras, and by all accounts they've done an incredible job with NX1. Let's give props for that rather than calling them dumb. I'm confident they'll come up with many more fixes soon, it hasn't even been a year since launch for crying out loud!

wait! I'm not saying that samsung does not update fw or add features! They do. But simply they don't add those features requested by users. It's been years that we nx users ask for movable magnification point for legacy lenses. Nothing. Yet simple to add.

Now with nx1, there are a lot of interesting suggestions. They never implemented one.

They have their roadmaps about new features and they don't  change them.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

My camera arrived today :d 

Cant say how thrilled I am to try it (still waiting for the adapters to arrive though), but first impressions are, the camera is really small...I was expecting it to be near the size of the 7D, but its slightly slimmer than my 600D. Construction wise looks sturdy and that screen looks amazing. Cant wait to test my Samyang lenses on this beauty !