5D3 Raw Playback

Germy1979

Hello!

The ML Forum is a maze of posts.  Forgive me if this has been ask before..  (although it's a shame I feel like I have to apologize for asking anymore for all the forum attitudes..) -I thought somebody here would be friendly enough to give me an update on where the progress of in-cam playback is on a 5D3 with raw.  I seriously want to shoot our film this fall with it for the fact that it's image is spectacular even with the new options out there.  The only problem is not knowing if we nailed the take I want until it's transcoded at the end of the day.   That's rough.

Thanks guys in advance!  I really appreciate it

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I'm using a build from February, and it has a module called 'MLV_PLAY' that allows me to review shots, though not quite in real time. Not sure if this has progressed since then. I haven't upgraded though because everything has been working perfectly.

Does it output via HDMI? I never tried with my eos-m.

If it does, the less than real time playback isn't such a big deal.