first BM Pocket shoot

Bioskop.Inc

This was my first time with the Pocket cam & it was probably too soon to use it, having only had it a couple of weeks. This is an extended sequence from a doc i'm making about the band, so there are shots in there that won't be in the final cut - just thought it was a shame to loose some of them & others i'll be glad to see the back of.

NB. The original venue for the shoot was an old dance studio, which had lots of mirrors & tons of light - my heart sunk when they changed venue the morning of the shoot...

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Very tasty.You must have been busy getting all the different shots with one camera.

How long will the Doc run ????

Cheers!

Well not having to worry about sound made it a lot easier!

Yes quite busy & it was a small room too - 4 tripod shots & 2 handheld takes for each player.

The Doc won't be too long 5-10mins, its a song "Making of" & an introduction to the band.

I'll only use some choice shots from the String Quartet session & it seemed a real pity to bin all that footage, so i put it all together.

The Band have got quite a lot of pedigree between them - the man at the controls used to be an assitant at The CoachHouse in Bristol (when Massive Attack made their first album), the new singer used to sing for Smith&Mighty & the bass player has been around.