choise of Anamorphic lens - help

Srdjan

Hi everyone,

I m new here, I come to this DLSR tribe because I start to shoot videos. I bought couple of anamorphic lenses that i wont to use them on my Canon. Actually I bought them all together, so I don't need all of them and plan to keep one and sell the rest. So can you help me which one to keep? I wont to keep the best, this is the list of lenses:

1.sankor anamorphic adapter -B od 50-500
2.cinemascope projector attachment I yr 5767 Bausch & Lomp optical CO Rochester,N.Y. USA
3. Rathenower optishhe werke Rectimascop IV 64/2x p61282 od 10-150 m
4.Isco-Gottingen Anamorphotic Kiptar 2x (have som glass demage)
5.Meopta Anagon 2x

and
6. Carl Zeiss Anamorphot 63/2x

can someone tell me something about this lenses?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

you don't really need to 'know' about any of those, except for the minimum focusing distance for each adapter, and since you already have em, just test and take a look for yourself, if you like them all - keep them all, if you hate them all - get rid of them,

i just want to say there is one person who makes decision, based on what you shoot and how the image looks - is you.

I don't care what any anamorphic guru says about the lens if i like the image it produces :)

• 3 weeks later...