Crappy internet content

Emanuel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Of course, there is useful internet these days, who said the opposite? Internet is not the topic, neither the worthy tool internet is, so surely not the good content available online we can't live without it anymore : )

Only some nonsensical way also powered by some empty world of nowadays. Unfortunately, widely used, so we'll also be able to find it as exemplified. Let alone the dark web, not in discussion either.

I think the member Cinegain mentioned that channel, among some other links, as some kind of trivial subjects to reach millions and give billions of views to channels like that one on YT. Not exactly masterpieces to hold our breath : -)

The problem with our contemporary societies is the fact we become too spoiled people like misbehaving kids waiting for Santa no matter what. Acting fulfilled of vicious whims.

I wonder how people who lived the WWI or WWII or yet any of the recent conflicts in the Middle East as for instance might see this Western nonsense.

I am ashamed to say the least.