Transcoding ProRes Raw into ProRes

currensheldon

Hi All - Been searching for this but can't seem to find it. I use Premiere Pro for all of my editing, but have been testing out the 5.7k ProRes Raw on the EVA-1. When I shot with Canon'sC200s Cinema Raw Lite, I got excellent results shooting in CRM and then transcoding it to the more manageable file size of ProRes 422. Yes, I lost the ability to edit WB and ISO in post, but the image looks amazing compared to any 8-bit or 10-bit internal recording that I've done.

Was hoping to do the same thing with the EVA-1's 5.7k raw. Basically, shoot in 5.7k raw and then transcode it into 4K ProRes for editing and long-term file storage. I figure this will give me a super detailed, downresd, color accurate 10-bit ProRes file. 

But figuring out how to do a large batch transcode in Final Cut Pro like I do in Media Encoder is escaping me.

Does anyone know how to do a large batch transcode in FCPX or could point me in the right direction?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs