Added 12 iscorama images of my 4136397 lens to the Gallery

bluesdrummer715

Since being a newbie I've appreciated to tremendous help and information the members here have provided me. I am thinking about selling the lens now. Not a desperation sale; but possibly to a professional who can get use out of it! Still unsure of the mounting lens part??? Thank you all again for taking the time to help out a Newbie

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

He who wants to profit, should first take the time and effort to learn.  So far you have struck upon a lucky find,  taken information from regulars here - who have learned (often the hard and expensive way).  You've then contacted a professional who took time out of his day to reply to you.   Redstan shared a link to his mounting system in your other topic.  Jesus, just buy his mount.

Now you're selling the thing without even considering trying it,  can't be bothered/don't have the knowledge  to take the time in shooting sample footage to be included in your sale and have brought nothing positive to the forum.    Just sell the thing on ebay and stop cluttering up a once incredible, now ruined anamorphic forum resource.

Been a non pro at photography most of my life, and dealt mostly doing video work. I spent my time many hours for year as a musician. And yes I did come here for a purpose! Expert advice from ones who know! Why? Some professional photographer saw this lens in a listing I had to get rid of some old camera gear, an Icarex 35, a Selectaflex camera, and a Contaflex camera, along with a couple nikkon lens, and a wide angle 5.7mm Samigon-Glanz wide angle exit pupil lens; along with the iscorama. So the professional photographer asked about the one said lens, and offered me $200 for the icarex and the iscorama. He didn't want the other items. So I then thought why did he want those 2 items and nothing else. So I looked it up! Its like this Mr. Complainer it was one of your own that was taking advantage of not knowing what the iscorama was. And believe me Mr. Complainer, I am not alone in novice photography buff circles that don't know. It be like you being a jazz drummer, and you don't know who Chick Webb was, or Papa Joe Jones, Irv Cottler, Joe Morello were! Life is about learning something each and everyday Mr. Complainer! I did 2 days research on my own before coming to the board. But as in life you always bump into one A-hole that whines and cry's instead of being positive.

Been a non pro at photography most of my life, and dealt mostly doing video work. I spent my time many hours for year as a musician. And yes I did come here for a purpose! Expert advice from ones who know! Why? Some professional photographer saw this lens in a listing I had to get rid of some old camera gear, an Icarex 35, a Selectaflex camera, and a Contaflex camera, along with a couple nikkon lens, and a wide angle 5.7mm Samigon-Glanz wide angle exit pupil lens; along with the iscorama. So the professional photographer asked about the one said lens, and offered me $200 for the icarex and the iscorama. He didn't want the other items. So I then thought why did he want those 2 items and nothing else. So I looked it up! Its like this Mr. Complainer it was one of your own that was taking advantage of not knowing what the iscorama was. And believe me Mr. Complainer, I am not alone in novice photography buff circles that don't know. It be like you being a jazz drummer, and you don't know who Chick Webb was, or Papa Joe Jones, Irv Cottler, Joe Morello were! Life is about learning something each and everyday Mr. Complainer! I did 2 days research on my own before coming to the board. But as in life you always bump into one A-hole that whines and cry's instead of being positive.

I'm mister complainer because this forum has become plagued by people like you, who pretend to be ignorant, then bang! - he wants to sell it.  Then he's gone.  Your purpose here was to gather information about something you are trying to sell under false pretences.  2 days research?  2mins is enough to tell you how much the thing is worth.  You came on here to sell it.  

I don't personally lose anything from your actions.  I imagine your plans to list it for a high price will go on to increase the value of my own iscorama.  What I, and many others here are sick of is new leaches coming out of the woodwork, sucking all the good from this place.  

I feel I contribute positively to this forum.  You on the other hand have brought nothing.  so in this context you are the arse hole. 

nice pretty shots of plastic lens with zero fotos through the looking glass at f1.8.

ask a question cut and paste the answer onto the sales sheet like it is the voice of an expert seller.

hey mr that 4000 dollar lens have you put it on your camera

does it optically do the job it was made for.

does it do the job well at f1.8 ?

what

what did you say

you have not tested it and you want how much

really

wow.

yes yes i nose der fotos look perty butt datt just fotos of a piece of plastic until someones fotographically test it in it..

just a normal iscorama sales day.