Best color profiles for the GH5

@yan_berthemy_photography

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

-5 everything except hue and contrast at 0. 

For the best straight out of camera look I'd recommend Natural. It has the nicest roll off and colors are pretty accurate. HLG is the best if you are going to edit heavy in post or want the most dynamic range. Cine-D for when you can't use HLG(8 bit recording). 

On 1/9/2019 at 9:32 PM, thebrothersthre3 said:

-5 everything except hue and contrast at 0. 

For the best straight out of camera look I'd recommend Natural. It has the nicest roll off and colors are pretty accurate. HLG is the best if you are going to edit heavy in post or want the most dynamic range. Cine-D for when you can't use HLG(8 bit recording). 

Thanks a lot for your kind answer @thebrothersthre3

Do I need to pay V-LOG to access HLG? or is this included under the profile settings of my GH5?

Thanks.

14 minutes ago, @yan_berthemy_photography said:

Thanks a lot for your kind answer @thebrothersthre3

Do I need to pay V-LOG to access HLG? or is this included under the profile settings of my GH5?

Thanks.

HLG doesn't require the payed update. If you are shooting in 10bit you'll have HLG as an option. 

44 minutes ago, thebrothersthre3 said:

HLG doesn't require the payed update. If you are shooting in 10bit you'll have HLG as an option. 

Ok, thanks a lot, I have a lowlight shooting for tomorrow with my GH5, which profile should I shoot with to get nice colors in low light situation, is HLG good? I was wondering about CINE-D.

19 minutes ago, @yan_berthemy_photography said:

Ok, thanks a lot, I have a lowlight shooting for tomorrow with my GH5, which profile should I shoot with to get nice colors in low light situation, is HLG good? I was wondering about CINE-D.

HLG will give you the best results for color grading. If you just want immediate nice colors Natural is the best profile in my opinion.