What do you think of YouTube and YouTubers?

kye

What do you think of YouTube and YouTubers?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of YouTube and YouTubers?

• It's bad because it encourages clickbait everything, monetisation of things kills authenticity and quality, it's erratically censored, and it's always non-stop drama
    • It's neutral because it's all about how people use it
    • It's good because it provides a platform where content creators can be independent of studios, high quality content is rewarded, and its the future of media

4 hours ago, Dan Sherman said:

I've got no issues with constructive criticism even if it's negative. However far to many people go full a-hole because they can hide behind the anonymity the internet provides. 

I mostly follow RVers and Sail Boaters. They all seem to be pretty well educated, half well off people so I don't experience full a-hole people that comment on them. I really have a good friendship with everyone I follow and support. I am a RVer myself. So I like to read about, see new info that helps me both in equipment and travels.

This is my 36" Winnebago and my K3500 Dually Pickup. Looking for a 32ish foot 5th Wheel now. Getting ready for winter to go South. Probably leave one down there I guess.20150626_132002.thumb.jpg.ebb45b741d06b64ee9faa0276458e514.jpgIMG_0083.thumb.JPG.13b77c1b6431786cb30691c9e91f340a.JPG

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs