Andrew....are you still doing a GH5 shooting guide?

Fritz Pierre

Andrew...I think this is possibly the camera, that users can benifit the most from, with a comprehensive shooting guide...as I have purchased both your GH2 & 4 guides, I think you simply nail video shooting aspects of these cameras perfectly...so (1) if you're doing one, when can we expect it, and (2) can you also include an often neglected discussion in your guide, which is the ins and outs of shooting with an external recorder...there is much talk about what the camera can do, but as usual the manuals are abysmal....though the beauty of this camera certainly lies in the smallness and internal capabilities, the true gold in image quality, is utilized when one shoots Prores 800mbs to an external device...so for narrative work in a controlled environment, this information is much needed!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Good point! His guides (as well as the color 'patches') give some good insight! Shoot with the ease of a Canon in a heartbeat.

At the moment Wolfcrow has his out. Believe Caleb from DSLRVideoShooter is close to having his up. Not sure if Dave Dugdale is doing one. Can't rule out Neumannfilms, Griffin Hammond, etc doing one either, doesn't appear to be the case though.