Panasonic Error Logs

BTM_Pix

• Super Members

As a by product of my recent research, I've come across something in a service manual that might be useful if you've had something funky happen with your Panasonic cameras.

This is from a GX7 manual but - like the region change boot mode - the process is common across their range so should work for all models.

Not the most thrilling of discoveries but it might be useful if you have a problem and definitely would have shed some light on the Lexar card failure discussion as it will have been written into the GH5 log ;)

It'll probably still be in there actually....

panasonic-gx7-service-manual.pdf

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
16 minutes ago, BTM_Pix said:

As a by product of my recent research, I've come across something in a service manual that might be useful if you've had something funky happen with your Panasonic cameras.

This is from a GX7 manual but - like the region change boot mode - the process is common across their range so should work for all models.

Not the most thrilling of discoveries but it might be useful if you have a problem and definitely would have shed some light on the Lexar card failure discussion as it will have been written into the GH5 log ;)

It'll probably still be in there actually....

panasonic-gx7-service-manual.pdf

So if you do lose the files on your memory card, this will tell you what kind of error occured. Cool! Is there one labeled 'failure to insert two memory cards'?

• Super Members
3 minutes ago, jonpais said:

So if you do lose the files on your memory card, this will tell you what kind of error occured. Cool! Is there one labeled 'failure to insert two memory cards'?

In the 70s in the UK the government used to make a series of public information films with varying degrees of sinister or judgemental tone and this one has always stuck with me.

The pay off line at the end is exactly right for this situation when someone like me is being wise after the event !