RX100V continuous AF in slowmo?

wolf33d

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
4 hours ago, wolf33d said:

Hello, 

Someone told me the A6500 use the fast PDAF continuous tracking in slowmo 120p, while this new feature on the RX100V does not work in 120p. Can someone please confirm?

Thanks.

I'm in PAL land and it offers 100p HD. All the video modes are the same speed for AF (although HFR stops AF when you arm it). It does a fairly quick slide from one point to another. This is a slow transition though as opposed to the instant bang in photo mode. It's far more pleasing for video of course. It's a bit hit and miss but usually quite quick to get started. 

4 hours ago, wolf33d said:

continuous tracking in slowmo 120p,

Oh Lock-on-AF? No, that doesn't seem to work at HD100p

Not sure to follow.

If i put the rx100 V on a gimbal, and i move forward and backward from a subject, will the AF work well in 100p? 

It did not on the IV. The V has a way better AF, just want to understand if it fully works well in video slow mo mode or will it be as slow and chunky as the IV