Metabones C-mount Adapter

mercer

I bought a Metabones c-mount to micro 4/3 adapter a while back because the beveled design allows for more lenses to fit without modification. I purchased a few Cosmicar TV lenses, the older f/1.9 zebra versions... Amazing lenses by the way.

Well, I needed the adapter specifically for the 25mm and 50mm and it worked perfectly on my old G7. But it won't work on my BMMCC... What's up with that? This adapter was $70 and it will not turn onto the mount.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
14 hours ago, Mattias Burling said:

When that happens I try to figure out where its tight and sand that part down a little. There is less play in the BMD mount compared to Oly/Pana.

Thanks I'll give that a go. It seems like there is not enough distance from the inside edge of the inner mount to inside edge of the outer flange. Does metabones notoriously make their adapters a little tighter than the average adapter?