Batteries for the NX1

ricardo_sousa11

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I've said this before, DSTE batteries are Chinese import batteries that almost fried my GH2 to bits (of course there's people to be found where it hasn't gone wrong (yet)). I have a serious concern for quality and safety of these. There's a reason they're about the cheapest on the market (I've been to Shenzhen, there's very few good, but a lot of bad and ugly).

These days I'm exclusively going with Patona, which has European roots and actually feels like something I can trust (even laptop batteries!) or at least have someone to hold accountable.

http://www.amazon.com/Power2000-ACD-429-Rechargeable-Battery-Samsung/dp/B00T6S9UMQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1462983127&sr=8-1&keywords=power2000+samsung+bp1900

This has been quite reliable for me. The only downside is, when I was shooting a documentary in a high altitude, cold weather environment, I found battery life could jump from 30% to Change Battery just like that. They really needed to be kept warmer than my Samsung batteries (which too, to be fair, had a tough time). That's where a camera like Sony would have the advantage. =P