Really hoping this doesn't count as a spam post - it's really a call for submissions, but other forums have taken offence at it.
I'm seeking submissions for my new blog, love24fps.com - it's a celebration of the best of live event filmmaking, so we're seeking wedding trailers, anniversary films, proposal films, other live event films, etc to showcase. Think of it as the Style Me Pretty for filmmakers.
The basic rules for submission are:
1) No copyright material. All music must be fully licensed and you must include song title(s), artist name(s) and where you licensed the music so we can give due credit.
2) We wonâ€™t reject a submission just because itâ€™s hosted on YouTube, but we do massively favor Vimeo. It just looks nicer. If at all possible, host your trailer on Vimeo.
3) Weâ€™re not just about wedding trailers â€“ weâ€™ll take any live event film no longer than 8 minutes. Birthday parties, quinceaneras, vow renewalsâ€¦. get creative.
4) Weâ€™re looking for fresh content, so the live event has to have taken place no longer than 12 months before your submission.
5) If your trailer uses Disarm or White Dress by Ben Rector, it had better be really good. Nothing against Mr. Rector, but if we had a nickel for every time weâ€™d watched a trailer using one of those two songsâ€¦
Please email a link to the piece to email@example.com to submit.