The full pleasure experience of a 'REAL' camera...

Emanuel

I am all pro small devices...

BTW currently in love with the (sharp) 8K 24p AcePro without mention some usual handy simple tricks to make it closer to a full camera experience so, why not smartphones and alike? ; )

The fact stands though, no matter what:

Is there a much more significant experience that the pleasure impact other than handling a real camera with a lens attached and full control through a lens ring?

Now once again, Samsung.

Pity they had abandoned the way (forget the British blonde and focus on the leftover as myself these days collecting a few of those glass marvelous pieces plenty of technology : ) camera users could find the pleasure to hold a lens and discover how it is everything connected with organic form factor shooting much more than just point and shoot.

After all, the writer makes the words as much as exquisite cuisine distinguishes from fast food.

Who like me loves or knows how to appreciate an Italian ice cream or Michelangelo Antonioni as for instance, knows very well what I'm taking about ;- )

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs