SLR Magic Anamorphot + 20mm LUMIX

treyvollmer

I read recently that Andrew wrote the new 2x Anamorphot from SLR Magic will not require support rails with the 20mm Lumix. However, my question is for the 1.33 times Anamorphot which I own and the 20mm Lumix. I have tried this combo briefly, but it makes me nervous when the 20 starts extending in and out to adjust focus. I get nervous because the 20 is extremely small and plastic and the SLR Anny is large and heavy by comparison. Does anybody have any extensive personal experience with this combination? PLEASE write if you do. Thank you!

Trey

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

that little panny 20mm wont take the weight of the iscorama36 - or at least it felt worrying when I did it.  And i had the advantage of having the panny being set to infinity so not extended at all.  I assume the slr magic 2x is about the same weight as the rama.  maybe more, and will need the panny to be focused.  that little motor in there wont like the added weight at all!!.