FS: Slr Magic 1.33x - 50 Anamorphot! BRAND NEW!

yannis.zach

I was looking through your ebay auctions.
Everything you're selling is a total ripoff.
People like you blow up the prices of anamorphic lenses to exagerated proportions.

What a shame!

There is also an other point of view, which is especially adapted to you: you are looking for totally suckers, who will sell you an Iscorama for €100 & a Tokina achromat +0.4 for €10.

Or when you say to people in this community that you will buy their products, then you have them waiting for 10 days(!) so  to make your payment, while this same period their loosing other customers, and at the end you're telling them that "oh man sorry, I can't buy it finally!"...

And at the same moment(!) you talk also with others to buy their (similar) products!...

This is your common behaviour here, which I can confirm you have done to other members, fortunately not to me yet, but now I know...

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Hmm. Seems to be exactly what yourself are doing, looking to buy cheap. The difference between us seems to be that you want to buy cheap and the resell to make profit. People in this forum on the other hand exchange information about lenses and buy lenses from one another for privat use primarly. After using a lens for a while folks might sell the lens further, a few want to make a few hundred bucks while others dont want to lose their investment.

You on the other hand play in a different league. Buying cheap and reselling x3 times the value.

I am an american and I stand for capitalism. If you sell for xxx price and someone buys it, that means both parties are happy. It's not like Zack is forcing anyone to buy anything. 

The problem with your first statement, saying that you're american is that you're refering to north america. Excluding, central and south america. Second, you're a capitalist. 

You are the guy that stand for an ideology that segregates people, widens the gap between the richest and the poorest. Lowering the costs in order to increase production, benefiting of people in third world countries depriving them from good health. 

Be my guest if you want to be that guy.

Dear denko89, I have no time to reply to you, sorry... Go discuss your philosophical problems & theory to some other topics. To make it clear: you don't touch me. Your critics, and anyone's else, that doesn't agree with me or my philosophy. You get it? I hope that this is very clear. End of discussion my boy. This lovely product found already someone who appreciated its lovely quality, and the price he bought it.

Is that why you always have an urge to reply whenever someone criticise you. 

My point has never been to touch or move ya. Im not your father or your friend to do that.

Make yourself the favour of educating yourself and get some decent ethics will ya.

I can't understand what makes you believe that by trying to have the last word, you will be over the situation... And I couldn't imagine such an advertising, but I thank you a lot guys. :)  You really forced my sales lately, while you thought that you will do the opposite, dear "scribes and Pharisees"... And believe me, the last (over a) month, sales were down in anamorphics. After all, go find something really creative for your self to do, as (trust me), you really need that. Maybe will make you separate the difference between the hobby and the professionalism.

• Administrators

Bit cheeky if you ask me.  Grab the early adopters kit, take away the two most important components of the setup (the diopters), add a huge markup, stir it up and you have a fine anamorphic mess.

I agree with Rich here.

But it takes two to drive up prices... a buyer and a seller.

How about buyers exercise a bit more restraint as well...

To avoid further arguing I'm locking the thread.