P6K happy campers

Emanuel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Is this where people report not finding bugs? 

That sounds like politics, where people believe that discussion of issues and problems can be counterbalanced by sunshine and flowers, when those things don't need fixing. Issue discussion needs to be about what is wrong and how it can be fixed. What is right does not require fixing. There is not an "other side" to problems.

When you have a decision to buy or not to buy, you just want to evaluate if it is worthy or not. The balance between reports for bugs and from happy campers will lead you there. Both sides of the same coin.

I've read several reports of faulty or trouble with P4K units, never had a single one with mine.

That's what people who consider to buy the P6K are willing and expecting to find here. This doesn't mean to ignore the "other side" but just weighing it in order to pursue with their decision.

I am used to follow these technology forums for more than a decade and half now. Once you mention politics, seems to me when people forget to have in mind the silent majority. Only the complaints pop up.

According to May 68 protestors, the French were done with De Gaulle. When he called elections, the people was tired of the mutineers in the streets instead.

That's what I am trying to see here. Also tired of yadda yadda yadda empty talk on forums about supposed Blackmagic brand problems. When I use their product, it works flawlessly. C'mon, let people understand for real without bias. My only commitment. Reality, not a T-shirt with the name of a brand fanboys club or their naysayers : -)