My Son's First Video (Warning: might be offensive to most people).

Mark Romero 2

Are you tired of doing productive work when at the computer?

If so, then maybe you would like to waste 6:15 of your life to check out my 11-year-old son's first video .

I basically had to just point the camera in more-or-less the right direction while he just acted as silly as he normally does (no script, no planning, just pure fear of failure). He then asked me to give him the files and he edited them in Resolve 14 by himself... on an i7 gen 2 pc with a gtx 750ti and a spinning hard drive and like 8 gigs of RAM. Amazingly, his computer only crashed four times (meaning, he only lost ALL his work and had to restart from scratch four times because apparently some people can't be bothered to save their work regularly.)

You can tell I didn't help him with the editing because if I had helped there would have been a lot more misspelled words and I would have edited my voice in Fairlight so that I sounded like Dwayne The Rock Johnson, instead of Liberace having a bad hair day...

You have been warned!

• 1 month later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs