Quick question about edit to color workflow.

Turboguard

So at my office I usually make my edit and then send off EDL/XML to coloring studio for color and then when footage return I reapply final footage to my timeline where all my effects are.

With this current project they conform final AT the coloring studio because we're working with RAW 4K RED footage and our computers at the office can't handle final output. 

So, my question is, how do I deliver all the added effects from premiere to them? This instance is simple cause the only added simple gfx. All I've done is added drop shadow on a couple of pngs' so lower thirds has better legibility. So, it's the drop shadow effect from Premiere, how do I get that to them if this work flow is supposed to continue?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I wrote this as I was texting with my producer who insisted this workflow is “normal” but I told her it’s not. Obviously if the coloring studio is conforming finals I’d send my whole project folder with the drive. Anyhow, just feel like this isn’t normal and you can’t just send all applied effects unless you send complete project.