Removing fungus on a Sankor 16-D

import antigrav

I recently purchased a Sankor 16-D on eBay for my first anamorphic lens ever (yay!). However, upon receiving it I did notice a small amount of fungus on a couple of the inner elements. I'm not sure if it's affecting the image quality yet, I shot some test footage that wasn't very sharp but that could be due to it not being an Iscorama. Is it possible to take the lens apart and remove the fungus with a solvent or something? If so, how hard is it to accomplish?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I did clean my Sankor 16D when I got it. I bought it for cheap as the lenses were 'dirty' on the ebay pictures.
What happened is that the coatings had gone bad. I was able to remove the coatings with acetone and put everything back together.
I now have an uncoated sankor 16D, that I paid 60€ for :)

Follow @Tito Ferradans 's video on aligning the Kowa B&H. The first steps for taking it appart are very similar ;)