Samsung Galaxy s8 with 5.7", s8 Plus with a 6.2" Screen

webrunner5

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
33 minutes ago, webrunner5 said:

Well I guess this is what the new Samsung Smartphones are going to be. I still have a old Note 4, and it takes pretty amazing 4k videos. So does my iPhone 6s Plus.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/samsung-galaxy-s8-news/

I have had the Note 4 for two years now and intend to keep it when my contract is up next week (switch to sim only deal). Love being able to switch between batteries (unlike my iphone and S4 mates) and 4k video is great as an emergency b-roll when needed for projects that will be exported at 1080.

I'd recommend this phone to anybody that isn't a gear junkie.

Yeah other than no OIS, I think it has a better output, color wise, than my iPhone 6s Plus. Trouble with iPhone I was pretty much forced to by a model with the 128gb memory to use with 4k. Paid damn near 1000 bucks for it!

On the Note 4 it has a micro SD card you can use.  Damn Apple and their whore making money schemes. It really gets old. But I use it mostly for the Facetime feature which IS a great thing to have when you have children, grandchildren all around the country like I do.