xume adapters and hypergonar!

hidalgoserra

Hi there

strangelly enough i have bought xume adapters (82mm) for adding my diopeters, but for some reasons (even knowing that the front of the hypergonar is 82mm) there is no way to simple screw it on top, if not gluing it on the lense, is anybody experiencing the same thing? or i am simple doing it wrong?

Regards

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

ah ok, thanks for the tip, i have glued my 82mm adapter, now lets hope it stays in place, :D

mmm you scared me, what do you mean exactly ? I bought a 77mm Xume adapters, I'm about to received it, it's for my Tokina 0.5 dioter 77mm (and or ND Variable filter) on one side, and a step up ring 77mm on the other side... Do you think it will works ? 

mmm you scared me, what do you mean exactly ? I bought a 77mm Xume adapters, I'm about to received it, it's for my Tokina 0.5 dioter 77mm (and or ND Variable filter) on one side, and a step up ring 77mm on the other side... Do you think it will works ? 

I see no reason why it would not work. The step ring has to be glued to the front of the giant 35mm film projector Hypergonar to give something for the Xume filter to screw into (because otherwise there is nothing).