Mixing PAL and NTSC cameras?

/p/

So I'v been asked to film some interviews which I will get paid for, however the place I work is no longer letting us use the cameras as another operator damaged one.

So, the place that has asked me to do the filming own a 60D which I can use, however I'd much prefer a multicam setup.. But the only other camera I have access to at the moment is my own which is a Panasonic GH3 and it's the NTSC version even tho I live in Australia lol (25p, 50p PAL).. For my own personal projects it works fine as my stuff just goes on the net and if I need 25p I USUALLY have access to the much higher end cameras at work. 

I am considering renting or maybe even buying a Canon DSLR just for this project since I could get one pretty cheap and just whack a 50mm f/1.8 on it for the closeup shot, this would cut into what I'm earning though.

Should I even entertain the idea of using an NTSC GH3 with a 60D? Is there any tricks I could do to get around it? And even if I do would each shots between both cameras just look different and odd looking?

It has to be in PAL settings as the interviews are going to be put on one of those gold DVD's that last 100 years (who the heck is going to own a DVD player in 100 years!?)

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

This is what I like about Nikon, they're multicam.  You can use your GH3 (NTSC) footage within the PAL sequence which I'm sure you know.  If the priority is talking heads for PAL distro then you should record in PAL for the ''interviews.''  Exteriors or anything that doesn't require a sync then your NTSC footage will work fine in your PAL sequence, and therefore you're publishing a PAL project.  For interiors be in the look out for flicker from your 60hz GH3.  However I doubt you'll run into that problem.  For a long time I swore by 24p, but 25p is literally the best of both worlds and convenient since its the most foregiving difference from 24p.