Premiere Pro - Import Smaller PPro Projects Into Large Master Project

User

I'm working towards a feature  documentary with a master PPro project associated to all previously collected and organized material.

I've recently returned to base with new material. As I collected this new material, I would create a new small PPro project for each day/ night so I could review it, grade, etc. A lot of these new smaller PPro projects have settings, colour grades that I would like to keep.

In going back to the main project, I would like to import all the new small PPro projects into the master project so that I can build everything in the master project.

Is this possible? Do I need to be aware of anything in particular in moving in this direction?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
18 minutes ago, AaronChicago said:

It is possible. You just import the Premiere Project file and it asks if you want to import the entire project, or specific sequences.

Right exactly. And it keeps all the clip settings in the projects and clips right?