Olympus EM1 looking for A or B cam, some ideas?

Hitfabryk

I like my EM1 and have a lot of lenses (for 4/3 and also some old good canon FD, 50mm 1.2/28mm 2.8)  I like the IBIS and in my opinion the codec isn't unusable and easy to work with in FCX . I bought a GM1 as a second cam but don't like to work with it..my mac doesn't like the avchd and me either. although I know the results will be maybe better.

Maybe in the near future Olympus will give us 25 and 24 p and maybe 50 or 60 fps.

I will sell my GM1 and have some room for a new A or B cam..

What shall I do? My budget max is around 2k but I don't need to spent it all..

Thanks for any input

;)

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

A GH4 seems like a no brainer. 

The GH4 is the best bet a this price point, the NX1 it looks like have a nice image, but still a very immature system, the A7s is a little expensive but with a beautiful image.

Yes the a7II has not been released yet, just comment on this because I owned a E-M1 and this new a7II is a nice replacement mainly for photo, but for video the obvious choices are the Gh4 or the a7s, i have both and are a pleasure to work with.

Thanks Chrad and Xenogears,

The Gh4 a no brainer and a good idea regarding lenses & price, I can imagine..but it gives me on the picture side of things nothing 'special' I think it ain't that far from the EM1. But the A7s is maybe more exiting? Full frame and interesting for pic's. I saw Andrews night pictures with the flowers in the boat, cool.

And having both cam's  Xenogears, is there one favorite regarding film quality?

Thanks again.

The Gh4 is my workhorse camera, is very easy to use, the battery keep running for a long time, many video recording options, long recording time, in camera 4k recording. Is a great camera for almost any situation.
The a7s has a much lovely image, greater dynamic range, cleaner image at high iso. Is the camera i use when want to create a more artistic aproach, and a is a great photo camera too.