Someone 1.00 releases Sony Alpha A55 hack tool - donate now for further test camera bodies

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Administrators

After only 2 days of donations I felt it a little early to be buying the first camera bodies.

Someone1.00 and I had a chat today and now we agree a way forward - will be buying the first camera today!

This is despite rather being poisoned by some Vitaliy Kiselev lies about me - a guy who has made this process 10x more difficult than it should be.

• Administrators

I inquired about the officiality of the nex hack site, as there appears to be more than one, and both are related to someone.100 in the other article, and suddenly comments are removed, and the thread is locked for comments. why? because of conflict of interest? I raised the question for the community. why it is censored?

I will not allow links to Vitaliy's site from this forum as I don't want the community to fork whilst donations are still being collected only on this side.

I also disagree entirely with Vitaliy's unpleasent remarks and anti-EOSHD, indeed anti-West stance.

At the same time, I am not the Internet Police. If Vitaliy wants to split the community and set up his own site and help Someone1.00 with his hacking knowledge he is quite entitled to do that.

As for EOSHD it is only right I maintain control of what I think is best both for this community and for the hacker.

Now I want to concentrate on the hack project, so no more comments on the political bullcrap please.

• 1 year later...