GH4 4K videos decoupled from audio when imported in Editors. Why?

Dearborn

This has happened in premiere elements 13, and the trial of sony movie studio 13 platinum as well as the trial of Vegas Pro 13. I'm still trying to setup the trial of premiere pro CC so I can't say on that one.

Still just testing things out, but two clips I recorded in UHD 4k mp4, when placed in the timeline of these editors, stretch the video out way passed the audio length by several times the clip length. I've just been dragging the end of the video back to the end point of the audio, and it seems to be fine then, but it's annoying. This doesn't happen for 50/mb mp4 1080p test clips I've tried. Why is this happening? The projects have all been set to use the clip media for project settings when worked on. I'm doing pretty basic stuff right now. Any ideas? 

Thanks

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I think it's just happening to clips shot at 24p, but the project is set to that or the 23.9... setting. Does this happen to anyone else? I mean where the audio will be the correct length and the video displays in the timeline as 3 or 4 times the clip length. I'm trying Premiere CC and that imports it correctly, all three other programs though do not.