OSMO POCKET 3: 2 questions about filters

FoxAdriano

Hello, I have had the Osmo Pocket 3 for a few days and the manual is very sparse and explains almost nothing. I make videos in 4K, 50p and D-Log M In Menu I choose 50-3200 ISO in Auto and Automatic Exposure.
Does it make sense to use an ND filter with Pocket 3? I had seen a ND/PL filter. Since I will be using the Pocket 3 while traveling and especially in seaside areas in summer, do you recommend that I buy it? In theory, an ND filter should be useful to get better video quality. But is it useful in practice???? Is anyone using it with good results?
Thanks.

Hello, thanks for your interesting video and thanks to share it. I need to ask a question please. I only make documentaries in 4K 50p on sunny days. Since it doesn't make much sense to use an ND filter with high framerate and Automatic Exposure, I was hinting to buy a CPL filter and always leave it on, without removing it. I like an image that is a little more contrasted, crispier and with more colour. I use D-Log M, do you think I'll get what I want with CPL filter? Thanks

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs