Osmo Pocket 3 gimbal problem, help!

FoxAdriano

Hi,
I have Osmo Pocket 3 for 2 days and I need a suggestion please. Sorry for my ignorance, in fact, even though I have read the manual, I can't solve my problem. I don't understand why while I'm shooting with the Osmo Pocket 3, the camera lens often, almost always automatically goes upwards. It films the ceiling or the ceiling, when instead I would like to film in front of me. I'm forced to tilt the Pocket 3 with its body parallel to the ground if I want to film in front of me. Then when I press the 5D Joystick twice, the camera returns to the normal position. This happens to me a lot, often without me even touching the monitor. I would like to deactivate everything on the gimbal and make it work without any anchoring. In other words I would like the gilmbal to work according to how I moveHi, I need a suggestion please. Sorry for my ignorance, in fact, even though I have read the manual, I can't solve this problem. I don't understand why while I'm shooting with the Osmo Pocket 3, the camera lens often goes up, almost always automatically tilts upwards and looks at the sky or the ceiling. Instead I would like to shoot in front of me. I'm forced to tilt the Pocket 3 with its body parallel to the ground if I want to shoot in front of me. Then when I press the 5D Joystick twice, the camera returns to the normal position. This happens to me a lot, often without me even touching the monitor. I would like to deactivate everything on the gimbal and make it work without any anchoring. In other words I would like the gilmbal to work according to how I move my hand, without following anything automatically. Maybe do I need to enter into the Menu and deactivate something? Thank you my hand, without following anything automatically. Maybe I need to go to the Menu and deactivate something? Thank you

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs