Best 5" on-camera monitor for the Nikon Z9?

ghostwind

I need an on-camera monitor for my Z9 that supports N-log and allows me to upload a preview LUT to it. Some options and with caveats below:

1. Atomos 5" Shinobi: As I don't need external recording, this should be the obvious choice, but the OS is old and hasn't been updated in some time. I would love to have the new Atomos OS on it, mainly because of EL Zone.

2. Ninja: Has external recording if I should ever want it (more versatile this way), has the new OS with El Zone and new UI, but I'm not sure how LUTs are treated. I remember reading that any LUT applied on the older Ninja V also affects the exposure tools (waveforms, scopes and false color). This is not how the Sinobi does it. The LUTs on the Shinobi don't affect exposure tools/values. I don't know if the new Ninja has changed this behavior.

3. SmallHD Indie 5: It's not clear to me if this supports N-log, and I can't get an answer from them. If it does, this is the ultimate monitor in terms of tools and OS.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs