Looking for best info for low budget TV show production

DigitalEd

Any one have any information or sites to point me to that deal with low budget tv show production small 2 people crew with one host shows you see all over the cable networks. This is all i want to do is create a low budget TV show to get on Cable or streaming and do all the production work on it providing a finished ready to air show to a network.

Looking for info on things like.

What video format do most cable networks take shows in on, Will they take a SD card for DVD now days?

Best ways to get a show you shoot and create on a Cable TV network.

How much you can expect to make producing your own show each year once it is sold to a network

How many 30 or 60 min shows would they want you to produce each year.

How many commercial spots would you need to make time for in a 30 or 60 min show and do you get to keep any for yourself.

How the show selling works do they buy shows outright from you or can you buy air time and get your own sponsors or a mix of both.

How do i contact the right people at each network to get my shows looked at to try and sell it to them.

I am looking to do long term full tv productions for a show i produce to keep on the air year after year something like a fix it up show or some basic reality show or something. I have done this in the past but it has been around 20 years ago. Could also see staying on the road full time if needed in a RV to keep a show going once it is sold and making money.

Not finding much info on all this or maybe i am looking in the wrong places. Thanks

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs