GH4 won't output 24p on external monitor???

TEC

Any ideas on why we can not view NTSC 1920 24p .mov footage on an external wireless monitor? 30p works fine but not 24p which is critical for our film. I've tried both analog and HDMI connections and they both give the same result (no picture). I've read the manual front to back and cant find anything. I don't believe its the monitor, since other cameras show picture in 24p in the .mov format.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

You should watch the atomos video about using the gh4 with the ninja blade, in it they talk about options to output 10bit or 8bit... It could be that or another option where i think you can change the output to NOT do 24p, there is a thread here in the blog or you can search the atomos channel in vimeo

You must set the camera frequency to 24hz and then restart the camera.  It will then output a 24hz HDMI signal.  I just did this yesterday.  My Vizio TV would not play the signal.  It simply reported a non supported signal.  Our larger Samsun plasma screen played the video back fine and also showed 1080p 24hz on the display for a few moments once communications were established.