Help pls. External monitor gets 'no signal' from the GH3....

Stab

Thanks in advance for your efforts to help me.

I just bought 2 monitors from Seetec. This one:

As you can see it is designed to work with several Canon, Nikon and Sony camera's. That's why I could suppose it should also work with the Panasonic GH3.

When I connect the monitor to the camera, I get a 'no signal' message whatever I do. 
The strange thing is that, when I go to 'playback' mode on the camera and play back some old recorded clips, the monitor receives the signal and works!

So this rules out that the monitor or cable is broken. I have almost no settings to play with on the monitor. On the GH3 I tried different framerates, shutter speeds and turned Vierra Link on and off. Nothing seems to help.

Am I missing something? Do you have any idea why this might happen?

Thanks!!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Breaking news (for me)

I randomly got it to work. I was just messing around with the buttons and it suddenly worked...

So when I turn on the camera and the monitor, I first have to go to playback mode on the camera so the monitor gets the signal. Then I have to press 'Camera' on the monitor and quickly change the camera back to live view / recording mode.

Then I have a signal and output on the monitor :D

Very strange, but at least it works. Topic can be closed if it would be up to me. Thanks anyway!